Friday, January 10, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' Guest Designer


I am so excited to be a guest designer for the Cuttin' and Stampin'.  I love the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenges and their store which is my favorite place to get Paper Smooches stamps.  This weeks challenge is Using Christmas Paper for a non-traditional Christmas project.

I used the Bazzil Basics Paper Believe Collection.  I also used the Brazzill cardstock.


These are the projects I came up with

Used the Paper Smooches Group Hug & Chubby Chum Pals, Copic Markers E37 & E31, glossy accents, and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
I think this little puppy is so adorable!
I used the Paper Smooches Group Hug and Woofers & Tweeters, Copic Markers E37 & E33, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, VersaMark, Distress Ink Barn Door, and white embossing powder
I used the Paper Smooches Group Hug, Distress Ink Barn Door and Studio Calico wood veneer.
All of the stamp sets and paper can be purchase at Cuttin' and Stampin' Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment