Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' DT call 2014


Hi Everyone,
 
I started my 2014 project life starting on Sunday December 29th.  I will be doing a weekly layout this year.  This is my 1st page.  We went for a nice hike near Sedona with some friends.  I also documented my kids getting some energy out and our New Year's Eve.
 

 

I used the Kraft Core Kit, My Mind's Eye Garland, and borders, wood embellishments from CTMH & Studio Calico,  Sugar Dot stickers by Prima, and recollections date stamp.

I also created this card just for fun.

 
I used the Greeting Farms and CTMH Stamps, copic markers, paper from Glitz and My Mind's Eye, Cardstock from CTMH, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and Spellbinders circle die.

I also created these two project life cards. 

I used patterned paper from Bazzill Basic Paper Believe collection.  I also used a stamp from Paper Smooches Group Hugs.  I used a Versamark pad and white and tan embossing powders that I have had for a long time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment