Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Traditional Tuesday 5

Hi Everyone,
For today's project I started with these cute pictures of my son from a few years ago.
I love these pictures so I couldn't resist using them.
This page was a quick and easy page.
I found all of the products in my stash.  The paper is from Studio Calico Elementary collection.  The title are Thickers Dolce.  The grey polka dot card and heart cards are from We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer.  The graph card is a Project Life card.  The Flair is from Close to My Heart.  The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye Kate & Co and the Camera is Studio Calico.
 
Thanks for looking.  Please let me know what you think.
Michelle
 
 


6 comments:

  1. What great fun. Great layout.

    Tammy S.
    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, what a fun layout! He looks sooooo happy!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and have the same papers that I haven't used thanks for he inspiration (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable photos. i have this paper but never new how to use it .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and cute title. This layout is came out great. (BL)

    ReplyDelete