Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 Day Art Journal Challenge Day 2

So today's challenge is
Write a small page about one of the best memories or favorite pastime you have spent with a
relative(s). Include a photo or sketch if you wish.
 
As some of you know last summer my family and I took a 71 day trip around the country.  It was the best summer ever and we had a great time, so I had a picture printed from last summer and I decided that my page would include that picture. 
 
I started by using distress paint in mustard seed, seedless preserves and broken china.


I added some water to the paint to make it run.
Then I used a Studio Calico stencil and picket fence distress paint and I also used a polka dot stamp and some black ink for some texture.
 
I then added my picture and drew my title.
Then I added some doodling and the date and called it done.  I really like how it turned out and it was pretty quick and easy.
 
Thanks for looking.  Please let me know what you think.
 
Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment