Saturday, October 4, 2014

31 Day Art Journal Challenge Day 3

Today's Challenge was
Sing your own Song.  Write your own theme song and decorate the page edges with doodles.
 
I had a really hard time picking a song and I'm not creative enough to write my own.  The first song I thought of was Hair.  When I was a kid I loved that song and I still do, but I wasn't sure if it is a theme song.  So I went with Lazy by Bruno Mars.  I love that song and I can't be lazy all the time I do enjoy it sometimes.  So this is the page I came up with.
 
 
I can't get my camera to take a good picture.  I hand drew the picture and then painted it with distress inks.  I like how it turned out and it makes me smile.
 
Thanks for looking.  Let me know what you think.
 
Michelle
 


No comments:

Post a Comment