Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Online Card Classes Day 2

I have been slacking on my Online Card Classes.  So I decided tonight would be a good night to work on it.  These are the cards I made.

I started by making the background and I used Picket Fence Distress Paint and inked up my stamp and stamped by paper.  I then dried it and took my mini distress ink blender and peacock feathers ink and added ink over the paint.  The paint almost resists the color.  Once I added enough color.  I took a baby wipe and wiped off a little of the color.  I then die cut the circle using a Spellbinders die.  For the birthday card.  I just glued the background to the card base.  Then stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder.  For the Hello Card I stamped the boarder with an old stamp I had in my stash.  I then took chipboard pieces from the Modern Miss collection from Bo Bunny.  I glued them down and then added Clear Wink of Stella. 
 
These cards were so quick and easy and I love how they turned out.  What do you think? 
Thanks for looking.
 
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment