Friday, July 25, 2014

Paper Smooches Anything Goes

Hi Everyone,

Today I made this card for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge.


So here is the card I came up with.
I started with some masking paper cut to 4 x 5 1/4.  I used the scalloped circles dies to cut out a mask.  I added the mask to the card base.  I then took 3 colors of distress ink and added them to the scalloped circle.  I then added a little water to make the colors blend and bleed a little.  I also used distress ink to create the boarder around the mask.  I stamped the washing machine from the Squeaky Clean set on a separate piece of paper and colored it with my Copic Markers.  I used C1, C3, RG21, and BG32.  I then cut it out and added a little clear Wink of Stella to the heart.  I glued it over the scalloped circle and stamped the sentiment and it was done.  
Thanks for looking!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment