Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Another Mother's Day Card

Hi Everyone,
I made this Mother's Day Card today.  I am going to submit it to the Cuttin and Stampin Weekly challenge #18.  I love the Glitz products in this card.  It was a super quick and easy card.



I am also going to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Things with Wings.



















Thanks for looking.

I used the following products
*Glitz TEENY ALPHAS CORAL TA3320 Alphabet Stickers*Glitz HELLO FRIEND LAYERED STICKERS LS3382 Girl Pink*Glitz HELLO FRIEND Paper Layers PL3443 Girl Pink  *Martha Stewart CLASSIC BUTTERFLY * 3 IN 1 Craft Paper Punch M283036*Uni-ball Pen Signo Gel Pen WHITE Smooth Broad*Hero Arts KRAFT PAPER 65# Card Stock ps627

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the glittery accents and faux stitching. Thanks so much for playing along & sharing your project with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michelle, I love the softness of the colours and the way you've arranged the butterflies looks so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterflies. What a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete