Monday, April 15, 2013

Glitter Girl Challenge


Hi Everyone,

I was watching the “Glitter Girl Adventure 065:  Layouts within Limitations” last night.  I really enjoyed this episode.  The challenge was to pull out specific products out of your stash that all work together and create 3 layouts based on the video.   These are the pages I created from this challenge.  You can check out the video here.


 
 
 

 Products I used
  
  
Teresa Collins World Traveler    
Fancy Pants Country Boutique   
Basic Grey Little Black Dress Eclectic Embellishments

Doodlebug washi tape
Michaels Pearl stickers

My Mind’s Eye Indi Chic layered chipboard sticker
Basic Grey Little Black Dress pattern paper  

My Mind’s Eye Indie Chic Citron “time” Honeydew 
American Crafts Garden Café Daisy

Glitz Design Yours Truly 

Glitz Teeny Alphas White
My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found pattern paper

American Crafts Thickers sweater
My Mind’s Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg History medallion

My Mind’s Eye Indie Chic Hanging Out label stickers   

No comments:

Post a Comment