Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunshine and Rainbows

Hi Everyone,

Today I made a card based on the sketch saturday 318
This is the card I came up with

If you want to participate in the Sketch Challenge you can go to http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/ They do have a $25.00 prize from Simon Says Stamp Store.
Today for my card I used paper from Pebbles Sunny side 6x6 pad, Paper Smooches stamp Spectrum, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers (YG17, BG72, R85, RV29, YR07, Y38), and the felt heart is from pebbles Layered Embellishments.

I think it is a clean and simple card.  What do you think?  Write a comment below and let me know.  Have a great day!

Michelle
Paper Smooches SPECTRUM Clear Stamps Kim HughesTsukineko MEMENTO Full Size Ink Pad TUXEDO BLACK



3 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Michelle! Love the dotted papers and fun image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright colours and your pretty colouring on this cute card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete