Monday, July 14, 2014

Purple Birthday

Hi Everyone,
I made this card for my Aunt's Birthday.  She loves purple.
So I started with a purple card base I have had in my stash for a very long time.  I then took some watercolor paper and used my Tim Holtz Distress Paint in the color seedless preserves and my Studio Calico Huey's Bubbles Mask and dabbed the paint over the mask onto the water color paper.  After that dried I added a silver doilies from Studio Calico.  I then had a chipboard piece from Close to my Heart that I stamped with the Flower from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set by Close to my Heart.  I heat embossed that with Silver embossing powder.  I also stamped the Happy Birthday from Sweet Birthday Wishes from Jaded Blossom and heat embossed that with the same embossing powder.  I cut a banner edge on the sentiment and glued all the card together.  I hope she will like this card.
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle
  • Silver Doilies Sweet Birthday WishesTim Holtz Distress Paint SEEDLESS PRESERVES Ranger TDD36456
  • Studio Calico BUBBLES Mister Huey's Masks 331060

No comments:

Post a Comment