Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pocket Thursday



This week the Orange Team is playing with paper from
My Minds Eye Now & Then Izzy line.

Hi everyone, Michelle here from Happy Scrappin'.  This week I decided I need to work on some old pictures that I wanted out of the box.  I found these cute pictures of my kids and my brother's kids at my mom's house.  





I used the papers from 

My Minds Eye Now & Then Izzy line, Paper Smooches, Banners stamp and die, and Party Posse for the turtle.  I also used the Paper Smooches Die for the star and arrows on the title and below the little turtle.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to head over to the Cuttin' and Stampin Scrappy Supply Store
to see the whole Now & Then line.
Go HERE to add your project.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment