Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Week 3 Project Life

Hi Everyone,

This weeks was an interesting week.  I was sick at the beginning of the week. Then I had to fly out for a funeral in Wyoming.  My husband helped with some of the cards.  He did some activities with the kids and by himself that I wasn't around for. 

I love the colors of this layout.  I used a few different kits for this page.



I used the following
Maggie Holmes Project Life Kit, Flea Market Kit, Polka Dot Party, Dear Lizzy Thickers, CTMH Stamp, Recollections Date Stamp, Outdoor Denim stamp pad, Studio Calico wood veneers, sticker Glitz, Heidi Swapp arrows, and Anna Marie sugar dots.

I purchased the following from Cuttin & Stampin.
Dear Lizzy Thickers
Anna Marie Sugar Dots
Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment