Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thanks!

I haven't posted in a long time.  Life has been really busy.  I had a little time to create today and came up with this card.
I decided I was going to create a thank you card based on the Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge.  This weeks challenge is Giving Thanks. 
I used
Crate Paper Random 6x6 patterned paper
Cosmo Crickets Evangline Ready Set Chips
Close to My Heart A Little Everything Stamp Set
Close to My Heart ink Cotton Candy
Close to My Heart ink Tulip
Close to My Heart cardstock in Colonial White

After I made that card I decided to do another one.  So I came up with this one.

I used
Hero Arts Stamp K5517
Close to My Heart Thanks stamp
Close to My Heart Ink Honey, Goldrush, Holiday Red, Atumn Terracotta, and black
Close to My Heart Cardstock in White, Black, and Autumn Terracotta
Close to My Heart Black ribbon

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Those are both awesome. Great job

    ReplyDelete